Terms and Conditions
When you make a purchase on this website you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website or booking forms.
Name on E-TICKET
- The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the E-TICKET. Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the E-TICKET without refund.
- An E-TICKET is only transferrable by using the facilities available through our ticketing website.
- All vehicles will be subject to a car boot search prior to entry to the festival campgrounds.
Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area.
- Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure.
- Light or cause to be lit any fire (including barbecues)
- Operate any event equipment (generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio)
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits.
- Cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water.
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff.
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron from the site.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid E-TICKET.
- Produces an E-TICKET that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means.
- Produces an E-TICKET that has been duplicated.
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object.
Conditions of Sale
Festival Organisers will not refund, provide an exchange or replace any tickets.
- Online purchases are subject to a $2.50 booking fee per ticket and a 2% credit card fee on the transaction total.
- While every attempt is made to present the programme as advertised, the programme may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. Lost, damaged or tampered with wristbands will NOT be replaced by Festival Organisers.
- Any replacement wristbands must be purchased at the full gate price.
- Day wristbands will not be issued before 8am of the date of the ticket. Only season ticket holders will be allowed to access the festival precinct before 8am.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to evict any person who:
- Is found to have entered the site without a valid wristband. The person will be handed over to authorities and will face a charge of trespassing and be fined.
- Does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Is in possession of any illegal item. Carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct.
- Is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The offender will have their wristband removed, the matter referred to the Police, and be escorted from the festival site.
- Is behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the festival.
- Is causing damage, being disruptive or threatens the safety of other people on the festival site.
- Evicted patrons will not be permitted to re-purchase tickets and must leave the festival site immediately.
- All minors must be accompanied to the festival by an adult Guardian.
- A responsible Guardian of 25yrs or older must accompany all youth patrons (13-17 years old).
- A 25+ Guardian may accompany a maximum of 3 youth patrons only.
- Each Guardian must be contactable by mobile phone whilst at the festival and must provide this number during the online ticketing process.
- Each Guardian must present valid proof of age at the Festival Ticket Gate. This may cause delays in peak periods.
- Any patron under the age of 18 will be refused entry if their nominated Guardian is not accompanying them at the Festival Ticket Gate.
- It is the responsibility of the Guardian to ensure that all minors they accompany comply with instructions issued by festival staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the festival site.
- All Guardians must camp with the minors that they accompany.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities whilst on site. This includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any generally disruptive behaviour.
- If a minor is evicted, their Guardian and all other accompanying minors will also be evicted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any breach of the these conditions may result in the eviction of the Guardian and all accompanying minors from the festival site.
- Ages are taken from the date of entry to the festival, please ensure you purchase the correct ticket type for your age.
- Valid proof of age will be required at the Festival Ticket Gate.
- The QFF wishes to advise that patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Festival. If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
- Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of the QFF. Photographs taken at the festival cannot be published without prior consent of the QFF.
- Footwear is compulsory at all times.
- No pets are allowed on the festival site.
- Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only.
- The Queensland Folk Federation takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. The patron enters the venue at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, The Queensland Folk Federation, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services (including liability for negligence) and to the extent permitted by the law in the supply of a recreational service. The Queensland Folk Federation, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.
- No patrons are permitted to set up camp prior to 2pm 25th December.
- Season campers may only enter the festival site and set up camp on Christmas Day if they have paid the Christmas Day Camping Fee.
- Day and Evening camping tickets allow for camping on the night of the ticket date only and not the night before.
- Every person camping must purchase a camping ticket.
- Patrons without the appropriate camping area wristbands will not be permitted to enter the relevant camping areas.
- Only patrons with season camping wristbands are permitted access to the season camping grounds.
- Day ticket holders are required to camp in the overnight camping area. If season camping ticket holders wish to camp with overnight camping patrons they may do so by setting up their campsite within the overnight campgrounds.
- Camping areas are designated quiet zones from 10pm onwards. No loud music or disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.
- All members of any campsite causing disruption will be evicted from the campsite, no warnings given.
- Camp fires are not permitted in the camping areas.
- Generators are not permitted in the camping areas.
- All campers must take their waste to the designated waste collection points.
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron, or the entire group, from the festival site.
- The Woodford Folk Festival is a licensed event. BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the festival precinct. Bags will be searched at the festival precinct entry points.
- Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the festival precinct will have their wristband removed, issued a citation and a fine by the Police, and evicted from the festival site. Guardians of any minors involved will also have their wristband removed and be evicted from the festival site.
- Parking is not permitted on Woodrow Road at any time leading up to, during or after the festival.
- Parking is provided for Day visitors on the festival grounds.
Dawn ceremony, New Year’s Day
- Day ticket holders for New Year’s Eve are permitted to stay for the Dawn Ceremony on New Year’s Day although access will not be permitted into the festival precinct after the ceremony.